Start the IPython Engine.
Initialize the configuration using default and command line options.
After creating the configuration information, start the engine.
Start the engine, by creating it and starting the Twisted reactor.
This method does:
- If it exists, runs the mpi_import_statement to call MPI_Init
- Starts the engine logging
- Creates an IPython shell and wraps it in an EngineService
- Creates a foolscap.Tub to use in connecting to a controller.
- Uses the tub and the EngineService along with a Foolscap URL (or FURL) to connect to the controller and register the engine with the controller