Specialized styled text control view for console-like workflow.
This widget is mainly interested in dealing with the prompt and
keeping the cursor inside the editing line.
__init__(parent, id=-1, pos=wx.Point(-1, -1), size=wx.Size(-1, -1), style=262144)
- Override the OnUpdateUI of the EditWindow class, to prevent
syntax highlighting both for faster redraw, and for more
consistent look and feel.
- Set up all the styling option of the embedded scintilla
- Returns the current continuation prompt.
We need to implement this method here to deal with the
ascii escape sequences cleaning up.
- Return the width of the line in characters.
- Returns the text in current edit buffer.
Prints a prompt at start of line, and move the start of the
current block there.
The prompt can be given with ascii escape sequences.
- Pops up an autocompletion menu. Offset is the offset
in characters of the position at which the menu should
appear, relativ to the cursor.
- Write given text to buffer, while translating the ansi escape