- Style the login page consistently with the rest of the site.
- Style the “Log Out” and username links in the header.
- Do a review of the header design and decide what to do about save widget moving
to the Notebook section of the L panel.
- Show last saved time next to save widget.
- Make the header logo a link to “/”.
- Add a better divider line between the header and the content area.
- Fix spacing on notebook page.
- Organize templates to use inheritance and includes.
- Implement better restart logic.
- Have LocalKernel monitor the hb port and always to restarts.
- Have the WebSocket still monitor the hb and notify the user of restarts.
- Create unrendered rst cells.
- Users should be able to edit the contents of any cell in a global ACE editor.
- Add JSON’d metadata to the .py format notebooks.
- Implement white space between cells for insert.
- Implement a notebook reload button.
- Indicate visual difference between html and markdown cell.
- Export should save first.
- Add ability to merge and split cells.
- Add Ctrl-Z for undo delete cell.
- Fix horizontal overflow and scrolling of output_area.
- Add per cells controls on the R side of each cell.
- Users should be able to drag a .py file to a cell and have it imported into that cell.
- Add logic for failed ajax requests. With this, investigate returning JSON data to more
completely describe the HTTP error codes.
- Test web services against hostile attacks.
- Add optional html sanitizing.
- Add timestamp to cells. ISO8601. IPython.utils.jsonutil.ISO8601. Save as
- Try to figure out the issue with jQuery and <script> tags. See